The Viper is the only shoe of its kind. Its twin sole design is specifically suited for marching band, guard and percussion performances. Whether you are on asphalt, grass or the gym floor, the Viper provides exceptional support and flexibility
The Viper is currently worn by:
- Phantom Regiment
- Santa Clara Vanguard
- Carolina Crown
Three of the top twelve high school marching bands at BO.
Features of the Viper Marching Shoe:
- Sleek styling with leather upper
- Superb front sole flexibility
- Maximum arch flexibility with superior arch support
- Anti-scuff toe protector
- Achilles tendon support
- Unique interior wicking
- Athletic nylon padded tongue
- Extra thick cushioned insole & heel cap
- Non-marking sole sewn to upper
NEED HELP TO FIT YOUR BAND: Call or email us at (877)822-2766 / email: email@example.com to inquire about a fitting line with no upfront costs.
(To have the shoe boxes individually labeled with each students name please email the student's names and sizes to firstname.lastname@example.org please reference your order # in the title of the email.)
In-Stock in black or white!
- Men's Medium - (2-1/2 to 13 full and half sizes)
- Men's Wide - (6-1/2 to 13 full and half sizes, 14,15,16,17,18)
- Women's Medium - (4-1/2 to 15 full and half sizes)
- Women's Wide - (8-1/2 to 15 full and half sizes, 16,17,18,19,20)